☆ ¸.·´¯)✿ Universo de Mulher ✿(¯`·.¸☆

VISITE:
http://universodemulher.shutterfly.com/
o nosso site!

❤·.·´¯`·.·•❤•·.·´¯`·.·❤

Award


Prayer of the Night (II) # Oração da Noite ( II )

Good night Father
The day ends, and to You I hand over my tiredness. Obliged by everything and ... pardon. When that today livened up my steps, was obliged by the hope for the joy that I saw in the face of the children. Obliged by the example that I received of others. Obliged also because it made me suffer... Obliged because at that moment of dejection, I remembered that You are my Father. Obliged by the light, for the night, for the understanding and affectionate breeze. Obliged by the food that, with my work, I helped to conquer and what was served on the table of our family. Obliged by the understanding and for the love that I found in the persons of house.
Obliged by everything, Sir.
Amen!
Boa noite Pai,

Termina o dia, e a Vós entrego o meu cansaço. Obrigado por tudo e... perdão. Obrigada pela esperança que hoje animou os meus passos, pela alegria que vi no rosto das crianças. Obrigada pelo exemplo que recebi dos outros. Obrigada também pelo que me fez sofrer... Obrigada porque naquele momento de desânimo, lembrei-me de que Vós sois meu Pai. Obrigada pela luz, pela noite, pela brisa compreensiva e carinhosa. Obrigada pela comida que, com o meu trabalho, ajudei a conquistar e que foi servida na mesa da nossa família. Obrigada pela compreensão e pelo amor que encontrei nas pessoas de casa.
Obrigada por tudo, Senhor.
Amém!

Blogs UNIVERSO de MULHER