☆ ¸.·´¯)✿ Universo de Mulher ✿(¯`·.¸☆

VISITE:
http://universodemulher.shutterfly.com/
o nosso site!

❤·.·´¯`·.·•❤•·.·´¯`·.·❤

Award


Prayer of the Night # Oração da Noite

Prayer of the Night

Sir, in this night, before going to bed, it would like asking for him what he keeps on taking care of me, since it has been doing up to today. I am not going to do to him any special request, so I know that the Sir, better of what nobody, it knows the wishes of my soul and he knows of my merit for the things that I need and the certain time to attend me. What I ask for him, Sir, the fact is that it helps me to understand, and to be necessarily patient of waiting His hour to happen. One gives physical strength, moral and spiritual to continue my walk without dismay and without revolt. That I open my heart for the unconditional love and be able to recognize, in each similar mine, a dear brother, independent of race, creed or social condition. I could practice the disinterested charity and always to have a friendly word for what to need of comfort. Sir could, finally, to recognize that my problems they are lowest if compared to others and that I have the privilege of the health when so many people are dying without hopes of cure; that there is no abundance on my table, the bread of each day is not lacking, while others have not to eat; I have a home that shelters me, when so many people have not for where to go. And it is for these little ones which today do I ask for you. As for me, You well know what to do. So be!
Oração da Noite

Senhor, nesta noite, antes de me deitar, gostaria de lhe pedir que continue a tomar conta de mim, como tem feito até hoje. Não vou lhe fazer nenhum pedido especial, pois sei que o Senhor, melhor do que ninguém, conhece os desejos de minha alma e sabe do meu merecimento para as coisas que necessito e o tempo certo de me atender. O que lhe peço, Senhor, é que me ajude a compreender, e ter a paciência necessária de esperar a Sua hora acontecer. Me dê forças físicas, morais e espirituais para continuar minha caminhada sem esmorecimento e sem revolta. Que eu abra meu coração para o amor incondicional e possa reconhecer, em cada semelhante meu, um irmão querido, independente de raça, credo ou condição social. Possa eu praticar a caridade desinteressada e ter sempre uma palavra amiga para aqueles que necessitarem de conforto. Possa, enfim, Senhor, reconhecer que meus problemas são ínfimos se comparados a outros e que tenho o privilégio da saúde quando tantos estão morrendo sem esperanças de cura; que se não há fartura em minha mesa, não falta o pão de cada dia, enquanto outros não têm o que comer; tenho um lar que me abriga, quando tantos não têm para onde ir. E é por esses pequeninos que hoje vos peço. Quanto à mim, Vós bem sabeis o que fazer.
Assim seja!

Blogs UNIVERSO de MULHER