☆ ¸.·´¯)✿ Universo de Mulher ✿(¯`·.¸☆

VISITE:
http://universodemulher.shutterfly.com/
o nosso site!

❤·.·´¯`·.·•❤•·.·´¯`·.·❤

Award


For everything that God gave me # Por tudo que Deus me deu

There was nothing I could do, but I did;

Achieving such a thing was impossible, I searched.
There was no hope, I kept ...
There was never time for anything else,
but I fought until the last minute;
Not wanted, but I insisted.
The last word was given, but I still said ...
Anyway, I'm going through life and everything is happening,
Doors closing, and I opened ...
And happiness is in me.
Because if I have nothing, I fought for everything;And without regret anything ...
In the future I can say I tried! ..
And even that fortune come to me,
For everything that God gave me,
tell everyone:
"I V E N C !..."


Não havia nada que eu pudesse fazer, mas fiz;

Alcançar tal coisa era impossível, eu a busquei.
Não havia mais esperança, eu a mantive...
Não restava tempo para mais nada,
mas eu lutei até a ultima hora;
Não queriam, mas eu insisti.
A ultima palavra havia sido dada, mas eu ainda falei...
Enfim, estou passando pela vida e tudo vai acontecendo,
Portas se fechando, e eu as abrindo...
E a felicidade esta em mim.
Pois, se nada tenho, por tudo lutei;
E, sem me arrepender de nada...
No futuro poderei dizer: Tentei!..
E, mesmo que a fortuna venha a mim,
Por tudo que Deus me deu,
direi a todos:
" V E N C I !..."

Blogs UNIVERSO de MULHER