☆ ¸.·´¯)✿ Universo de Mulher ✿(¯`·.¸☆

VISITE:
http://universodemulher.shutterfly.com/
o nosso site!

❤·.·´¯`·.·•❤•·.·´¯`·.·❤

Award


*Inner space # Espaço Interior*

Inner space

I have not an infinite capacity inside my conscience. The space is tiny, precious and valuable. Therefore it is crucial to decide than to maintain inside him and what to throw away. I do not need to remember of the pain of the past, not even of the injustice that happened with me, or of the things that they cause me sadness. Yes, I need to learn the lessons of the past, I must not give them to myself space for the pain. When I fill out my conscience with good things I feel more light, happier, more focused.
Orkut Scraps
Espaço Interior

Eu não tenho uma capacidade infinita dentro da minha consciência.
O espaço é minúsculo, precioso e valioso.
Por isso é crucial decidir o que manter dentro dele e o que jogar fora.
Não preciso lembrar da dor do passado,
nem da injustiça que aconteceu comigo, ou das coisas que me causam tristeza. Sim, eu preciso aprender as lições do passado,
mas não devo dar espaço para a dor.
Quando preencho minha consciência com coisas boas
me sinto mais leve, mais feliz, mais focado.

Blogs UNIVERSO de MULHER